|Job Title:||Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
- Join a company that values staff and prioritises your career progression
- A convenient and short walk from public transport in Sydney's South-West
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a boutique - residential-based Architectural design firm. They are conveniently located nearby a major transport hub in South-West Sydney. They are a medium-sized firm looking to grow significantly. They provide their people with career progression opportunity to learn from those who are more senior and gain experience in project coordination.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will report directly to the Team Leader and work with the team on DA approvals through to construction documentation. You will be involved in project coordination while maintaining stakeholder relationships with consultants, contractors and builders. You will create drawings and documentation for residential projects including single-dwelling, townhouses, duplexes, and home renovations.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation through to construction.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants.
- Assist in design development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary education in Architecture.
- Previous experience in Residential projects.
- High professional proficiency in Revit.
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge.
The firm provides great opportunities and looks to continuously expand your skills and career progression. They are a business that has been built on a great foundation through their director and is continuously improving and growing within the industry. Through this growth mindset that will grow their business, they will in turn grow their people.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's