|Job Title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $95,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 11:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, multi-disciplinary Building Services Engineering consultancy with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The Directors have strong relationships with a diverse range of clients and the majority of their work comes from repeat business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to a strong project pipeline, a new position is available to join the Hydraulic & Fire team. In this position, you will be trained one-on-one by an experienced Director and will learn the end to end process of consulting, drafting, and client management. As your skills improve, you will have the ability to run and manage your own projects with support and guidance.
- Carry out Hydraulic services design according to Australian standards on multiple projects
- Produce documentation using AutoCAD
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants and stakeholders
- Conduct inspections when required during the construction phase
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Hydraulic services design experience
- Fire services design experience is desirable
- Plumbing trade background is preferred
- Good understanding of Australian design standards
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple projects
The office culture is described by employees as being young, fast-paced and supportive. The teams all socialise with each other and head out after work for drinks and for catch-ups. The Directors provide all employees with trust and autonomy to deliver their work and don't believe in micromanaging performance. Staff enjoy working in this company as they have fun at work and are offered flexible working hours/arrangements.
- Opportunity to transfer offices interstate
- One on one coaching and training
- No timesheets
- Flexible start and finish times
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's