Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
|Job Title:||Anaesthetic Registered Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:02|
Experience working in a Regional City on a Fixed Term Contract. Develop your skills in Theatre by joining a supportive multidisciplinary team.
- 8-13 week contracts on offer
- An excellent hourly rate + employee benefits
- A leading Australian Private health provider
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Experience the NSW Northern Tablelands, where as a Registered Nurse on an 8 - 13 week contract you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators.
The successful applicant will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of Anaesthetics and provide high quality care to patients whilst supporting other members of the theatre team.
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Anaesthetic nursing experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with opportunity for professional development and flexibility for the work life balance they require. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- 8-13 week contracts on offer with travel and accommodation provided
- Opportunities to upskill in Theatres
- A supportive multidisciplinary team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or contact Lindsay Crame on 0405 790 254 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
Competitive salary + Super
Above award rates + employee benefits