Registered Nurse CCU
|Job title:||Registered Nurse CCU|
|Salary||$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation|
|Contact name:||Lindsay Crame|
Deliver exceptional care with Australia’s’ leading Private Health Provider. Further develop your skills in Coronary Care supported by a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible work arrangements to match the work life balance you require
- Professional Development opportunities tailored to your unique, professional goals
- Competitive salary + employee benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australia’s largest and highly respected operator of private hospitals, focused on maintaining the highest standards of quality care and safety for all patients and staff. You will be joining a private hospital South of Sydney with a full range of medical and surgical services across 151 beds.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a busy and reputable Coronary Care Unit in the NSW Illawarra Region. You will be responsible for patient care and maintaining safe clinical practices with extensive experience managing patient’s prior to and post coronary / vascular repair.
- Evaluate & co-ordinate delivery of care to patients
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Interpret complex ECG’s and escalate care as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Experience in Coronary Care or Intensive Care
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing desirable
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
This organisation truly understand that each employee is unique and endeavor to provide flexible working arrangements, career progression pathways and mentorship that has been tailored to the individuals professional and personal goals.
- Excellent hourly rate, $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements with part or full time hours on offer
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship
- Discounts on private health insurance & retail services
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lindsay on 0405 790 254 for a confidential chat.