Civil Design Engineer - Wollongong
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer - Wollongong|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $130,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading engineering consultancy best known for their multidisciplinary nature and diverse project portfolio across NSW. As a Tier-2 firm, this company has earned a very respected presence within their respective markets due to their focus on quality designs and strong business relationships. With a focus on employee growth, this consultancy is looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team in Wollongong.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Design Engineer, you will be involved with the hands on design and project management of current civil developments. Your portfolio will consist mainly of stormwater drainage, flood modelling and road design for residential, commercial and subdivision projects. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and drafters and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Collaborate with the engineering team
- Liaise with clients, project managers and councils
- Oversee and approval designs from the engineers in accordance with local standards and codes
- Design roads, drainage, stormwater and subdivision projects
- Train and mentor junior staff when necessary
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering
- 3 - 10+ years domestic experience as a Civil Engineer in Australia
- Strong working knowledge of local government and authority standards and processes
- Experience using Drains, Music and HEC-RAS
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
This consultancy is home to some of the industry's finest civil consultants, and continually gains recognition as an employer of choice. With a strong focus on team collaboration, employees are given the opportunity to work alongside a number of industry specialists to further enhance and develop their skills. Employment stability and longevity is highly valued in the firm and is often rewarded with career advancement based on performance.
- Located close to public transport with on-site parking offered to staff as well
- Close knit and supportive work environment
- Regular social events
- On-going training and development initiatives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's