|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:06|
- Project Architect role working on an exciting Aged Care project
- Diverse project exposure being a multi-disciplinary studio
- Be at the forefront of the industry with new and innovative softwares
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Sydney CBD based design studio has over 15 years experience delivering outstanding projects in a very diverse range of sectors. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an autonomous and driven Project Architect to independently manage exciting projects from end to end. At first you will work on a high-end Aged Care/Seniors Living project and have the opportunity to spread your project typology across a range of other sectors later. You will be delivering the project through construction phase. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Manage juniors and internal documentation teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Registered Architect
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- Revizto, Navisworks, Enscape experience will also be highly regarded
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Very strong construction, construction phase and buildability knowledge
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with at least some Aged Care experience
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and often have team events, lunches and drinks.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's