Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Revit Designer
|Job Title:||Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Revit Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years, this company is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with multiple offices in NSW and VIC. They specialise in delivering projects across many market sectors including healthcare, education, aged care and hotels, and have long-standing client relationships.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a good communicator who is confident in dealing with internal Engineers and can debate ideas and solutions. You will be working in a team of Engineers & Revit Designers and will have support from the BIM Manager.
- Produce, develop and coordinate 3D models using Revit MEP
- Create families and templates
- Improve current processes and standards
- Coordination meetings
- Produce quality documentation within project time frames
- Collaborate and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to resolve clashes
- Proven Building Services engineering experience in Mechanical services
- Ability to operate Revit with no supervision and to manage your own time
- Thorough understanding of Revit MEP and Navisworks
- Proven track record delivering projects in Revit
- Mechanical Engineering degree or Drafting qualifications
- Competitive remuneration with reviews
- Tailored career progression
- Flexible start and finish times
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's