Senior Mechanical Revit Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Revit Designer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 13:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years, this company is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with multiple offices in NSW and VIC. They have long-standing client relationships and specialise in delivering projects across many sectors including healthcare, education, mixed-use commercial and hotel.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a good communicator who is confident in dealing with internal Engineers. You will have support from other BIM modelers and will collaborate closely with internal Engineers to produce high quality documentation.
- Produce and coordinate 3D models using Revit MEP within project time frames
- Clash detection using Navisworks
- Create families and templates
- Improve current processes and standards
- Collaborate and liaise with stakeholders
- Sound understanding of Revit MEP and Navisworks
- Proven track record delivering projects in Revit (Mechanical services)
- Mechanical Engineering degree or Drafting qualifications (desirable)
- Ability to manage your own time and operate Revit independently
- Competitive remuneration with reviews
- Tailored career progression
- Work from home flexibility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revit Designer - Fire
$70,000 - $85,000 + superannuation
Structural Revit Drafter
$65,000 - $85,000 +
$50,000 - $75,000 package
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 - $130,000 +
Senior Traffic Engineer/Transport Planner
$70 - $75 per hour + Superannuation