|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
- Medium-sized Architectural practice with a prestigious and well recognised name.
- A strong and consistent pipeline of work.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance initiatives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium-sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in NSW for decades, working on a range of projects in the Commercial and Multi-Residential typologies. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award-winning Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous in its management and decision making, but collaborative in its execution. As a hands-on 360 style Registered Architect, you will manage the projects and Clients from early concept through to delivery, specialising in Revit.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages.
- Attend site visits and client meetings.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils.
- Provide Mentorship to more Graduate and more Junior level Architects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Master of Architecture and Registration in NSW.
- Strong professional Revit experienced used in design and documentation.
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
- Previous experience in design aspects of Commercial / Multi-Residential
The employees at this company have all played an incredible part in creating and developing an award-winning and internationally recognised name. The Directors and HR Managers provide excellent work-life balance opportunities to ensure their employees have the freedom to work from home
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.