|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 12:08|
- Medium-sized Architectural practice with a prestigious and well-recognized name.
- A strong and consistent pipeline of work.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance initiatives.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium-sized design studio has held an outstanding reputation in NSW for decades, working on a range of projects in the Commercial and Residential typologies. The team consists of a diverse range of professionals, from eager and passionate Graduates to award-winning Principal Architects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be autonomous and involved in both creative projects, management, and strategy of the business. The studio has an in house-style that reflects our world with lots of curves, natural aspects, and a focus on sustainable design.
- Design and documentation at all stages.
- Attend site visits and client meetings.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils.
- Provide Mentorship to more Graduate and more Junior level Architects.
- Sign off on projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Master of Architecture and Registration in NSW.
- Strong professional Revit experienced used in design and documentation.
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA.
- Previous experience in design aspects of Commercial / Multi-Residential.
The employees at this company have all played an incredible part in creating and developing an award-winning and internationally recognised name. The Directors and HR Managers provide excellent work-life balance opportunities to ensure their employees have the freedom for a flexible working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's