|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 09:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 30 years, this company is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that specialises in over 12 engineering disciplines. They have multiple offices and deliver projects across the healthcare, education, aged care, and commercial sectors to name a few. The Building Services team has significantly grown over the past 5 years and employ over 40 engineers.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an Intermediate Electrical Engineer who has Australian consulting experience and is looking for stable and long-term career growth. You'll be joining a supportive and close-knit Electrical team and will be mentored by experienced and hands-on Principals. This position will offer you autonomy to take ownership over your own projects and will be responsible for dealing with Architects, clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Design of Electrical systems including lighting, power, communications for multi-discipline projects
- Conduct design calculations including maximum demand and cable selection/sizing
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Manage stakeholders from concept to construction phase
- Attend meetings and conduct site inspections when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Proven Building Services design experience in Electrical services
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Good technical understanding of Electrical design
- Familiar with the NCC and Australian standards
- Familiar with Electrical design software such as Dialux, PowerPac etc
- Software knowledge in Revit MEP is an advantage
Employees enjoy working in this company as the teams are social and supportive. The leadership team is proud of the company culture which has a strong focus on continual learning and development. The Directors encourage Engineers to manage their own workload and therefore support flexible working to assist with balancing your own personal life.
- Accelerated career progression
- Diverse projects to boost your portfolio
- Mentorship from industry experts
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $70,000 package
Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$110,000 - $140,000 package
$70,000 - $95,000 package
$80,000 - $100,000 Package
$45- $55 per hour + Super