Junior Designer - 2iC
|Job Title:||Junior Designer - 2iC|
|Salary:||$35-$45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 17:11|
- Immediate start Revit based contract position
- Take on the responsibility of a 2iC with strong mentoring
- Landmark Multi-Residential/Transportation project in Sydney
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio is a multi award-winning & globally successful studio with multiple offices in Australia. They are multidisciplinary, offering outstanding progression opportunities, and are a household name to add to the CV. With amazing resources and some of the best architectural professionals in the business, there is no better place to advance your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Designer to act as a 2iC to an incredible project leader, working on an exciting landmark Multi-Res project. The project is in very early design stages and will be carried through to completion. You will be incredibly hands-on, and will be mentored in more senior activities by the Project Leader. The role is predominately based in Revit and Rhino and is for an immediate start.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Internal and external team management and business development
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit and Rhino documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3-5 years experience, ideally in a Revit design focused role
- You must be highly Revit & Rhino proficient, with in-studio experience
- Ideally a mix of project typologies
- Multi-Residential experience would be a bonus
As a national leader in Architecture, the studio has an incredible CBD based office, extensive and high quality resources, and an incredible workplace culture and flexible working policy.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's