|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 09:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary Architecture, Interior Design and Project Management studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients. They specialise within Mixed-Use Multi-Residential, Commercial and Government projects (police stations, libraries, etc) valued up to around $15m-$20m. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression, based out of their CBD office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Project Architect role, working specifically through the post DA stage on a number of projects listed above. There will be some front end design phases, in addition to coordination, documentation and site visits. You will work across multiple projects at different stages and manage a capable and experienced team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction and site visits
- Internal and external team management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Proven Team Leadership skills within a Construction-centric team
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have particular and proven skills at design and construction phases
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's