|Job title:||Project Architect|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized multidisciplinary Architecture studio focuses on end-to-end design and delivery process with clients. They specialise within a range of technical type projects including Mixed-use Multi-Residential, Commercial and Government projects valued up to around $15m-$20m. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression, based out of their CBD office.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This technical position is a particularly hands-on Project Architect role, working specifically through the post DA stage on a number of projects listed above. You will work across multiple projects at different stages and manage a capable and experienced team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Work across multiple technical projects at delivery stages
- Close Client and stakeholder interaction and site visits
- Manage and deliver projects independently under the company Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- High level technical Revit documentation ability
- Proven Team Leadership skills within a Construction-centric team
- Strong construction knowledge with an excellent understanding of BCA and codes
- Ability to liaise and coordinate with consultants
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.