|Salary||$85,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable CBD based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design, specifically Government, Commercial and Residential. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be hands on and heavily involved in projects from end to end, with an emphasis on the delivery stage. You will work closely with clients and relevant consultants, under the guidance of a Senior Associate.
- Strong Revit documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Resolve design issues
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the relevant sectors
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.