|Salary||$85,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm has been successfully performing Architecture and Interior Design within the Commercial, Government, and Residential sectors for over 70 years. Located in Sydney's CBD the team has worked on many breathtaking designs with immediately recognisable names as their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will report to one of the Directors and be hands-on in a variety of projects from end-to-end. You will be involved in Client briefings, Consultant meetings, and Builder management. You will have a significant focus post DA through to delivery.
- End-to-end project delivery.
- Build relationships with clients, consultants, and councils.
- Perform on-site architecture duties.
- Resolve any architectural or design issues that may arise.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous local working experience.
- Tertiary Architecture qualification.
- Strong professional Revit + AutoCAD experience.
- Preferably experience within relevant project sectors.
- Intimate BCA knowledge.
The employees of this boutique firm believe they are extremely collaborative and learn to become very resilient taking every misstep as an opportunity to learn and grow. This can be seen through senior members of the team and their long tenure in the company.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.