Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - $125,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a large-scale, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with a global brand. Their expertise extends to many markets including healthcare, residential, mixed-use, education, government and infrastructure. The leadership team encourages flexible working and offers fantastic career progression opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will collaborate closely with the Melbourne hydraulics & fire team to deliver national projects. This position will allow you to lead the Sydney hydraulics team and offers career progression towards an Associate position. You will be provided with an autonomous working environment with support from the Director/Associate when desired.
- Hydraulic services design including sanitary plumbing and drainage, cold & hot water supply, storm water drainage, natural gas and LP gas, etc
- Manage and lead the delivery of Building Services projects
- Liaise with team members, clients and contractors in the design process
- Coordinate with external and internal consultants
- Mentor and provide technical support to internal Engineers
- Technical knowledge and expertise in hydraulic services design and consulting
- Sound understanding of the National Construction Code (NCC) and relevant Australian standards
- Previous experience managing people is desirable
- Ability to operate independently and with minimal supervision
- CPEng or NER are desirable
The firm is well known for its supportive and flexible management style where all employees are provided with complete trust to deliver their work unsupervised. The Directors don't believe in micromanagement and continually invest their time into focusing on the professional development of employees.
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Mentorship from an experienced Director
- Career progression towards management
- Work from home flexibility
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.