|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 12:56|
- Great central Sydney CBD locations - right next to transport hubs.
- Work side by side with long-term - successful directors.
- Beautiful, newly designed open-planned office.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture studio is an exciting and growing business located in an easy to access location within Sydney's CBD. The studio is very well known for its high-rise residential developments and designs with a strong pipeline for the foreseeable year ahead. You will be involved in a wider team that considers themselves a work family, who celebrate each other and the victories of the studio.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be reporting directly to the Directors to assist the team with office and operation management tasks that will require bringing your years of experience along with your organizational skills to ensure quality processes that remain fast in their delivery. You will have previous professional experience and knowledge within various areas of the business including HR and finance. You will be employed in a full-time and permanent role.
- Assisting with HR tasks such as Recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding, Contract offerings.
- Assisting with Finance tasks such as invoices, forecasts, and liaising with company accountants.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as clients, contractors, and suppliers.
- Assisting Directors with day-to-day requirements and projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and without supervision.
- A good understanding of business processes.
- Professional experience in basic HR and Finance functions.
This Architectural studio considers themselves to be open and tight-knit. This has led to an employee-centric-based studio that focuses heavily on improving the quality of skills and the career of their people. Everyone within the business is open to feedback to improve their
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please reach out to Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's