|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Remote - (Melbourne CBD HQ)|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $165,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 16:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established, award-winning organisation has been operating in the Fintech industry for over a decade. They are going through a great period of growth and development, which is leading to them bringing on more talented people to join their company.
This opportunity can be completely WFH. Their headquarters is in Melbourne's CBD.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be solely responsible for the transformation of their financial-based SaaS application in an effort to streamline all efforts of payroll and onboarding to provide a central hub for their clients, which in turn will create a significant improvement to customer service and utilisation of the application. You will report to the Head of Software Delivery and be required to understand the software delivery lifecycle and lead the project in an agile manner.
- You will be involved in key decisions and meetings to provide advice and insight.
- You will investigate changes to processes and procedures in an effort of continuous improvement.
- You will ensure deliverables are on track
- Lead Scrum meetings.
- Understand and manage potential issues that arise throughout the project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Project Manager position.
- You have a high understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Previous demonstrated experience utilising Jira.
- You will have demonstrated experience in Fintech.
- Agile background and Scrum certification is desired.
The people of this organisation would describe themselves as a fun, dynamic, and relaxed working environment. However, everyone still comes together to ensure great work is completed and progressed each week. The leaders and Directors reward their people with great, regular social events and a fully stocked drinks fridge for Friday afternoons.
- Regular team functions.
- Opportunity to be completely remote.
- Free Gym membership and gym gear.
- Bike-friendly for the daily commute.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.