Senior Project Architect
|Job title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Boutique environment with close knit team and hands-on projects
- Progression and mentoring into a Associate/Director position
- Stability in a permanent role and excellent work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Architectural studio focuses predominately in the high-end luxury homes space, and are known for their outstanding design and attention to detail. The close knit team of 20 are incredibly hands-on with projects and work collaboratively both internally and externally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside the Directors and manage projects while managing smaller internal teams. This role is intended for progression into Associate and Director level positions, even offering the opportunity to buy into the business. You will enjoy an exciting balance of project work, working with builders, councils, Clients and managing an internal team.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software
- Strong previous Residential experience, ideally with high-end homes
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low density apartments
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none! Not to mention a lot of flexibility to fit your lifestyle.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.