Geotechnical Engineer (Mid-Level)
|Job title:||Geotechnical Engineer (Mid-Level)|
|Salary||$120,000 - $160,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a well established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based near Sydney CBD. With over 100 employees, they specialise in Geotechnical, Environmental, Structural and Civil Engineering. This consultancy pride themselves for their quality of work, project pipeline and unique range of geotechnical projects, allowing you to gain exposure and progress within your career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Geotechnical Engineer, you will be playing a vital role within the company working on small to large residential, sub-division, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects. You will be working autonomously, involved in the project from start to finish, from field work through to geotechnical investigation, analysis, design, project management and report writing.
- Conduct site investigations, logging and soil sampling
- Slope stability analysis
- Manage the geotechnical design of projects, including foundation and pavement designs
- Construct monitoring wells / groundwater assessments
- Project management
- Write technical reports
- Related Engineering degree
- Minimum 4 years domestic experience, working as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Essential knowledge of local requirements and standards
This well-known consultancy allows you to grow within the company and generate insights through your experience. As a company that values employee engagement and commitment, you will be greatly rewarded and supported for all demonstrated work. Regular incentives and salary reviews are provided to ensure their excellent culture remains and employees feel acknowledged and respected.
- Excellent work life balance, promoting flexible working hours
- Ensuring career progression, growing within a well-respected company
- Study assistance offered for furthered educational development
- Unique projects to add to your portfolio
- Lucrative salary - starting salary at $120,000
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.