|Job title:||Clinical Planner|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
- Assist on landmark Hospitals
- Work with notable leaders within the industry
- Permanent opportunity offering excellent work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well known and award-winning design studio has offices nationwide and a global reputation for design leadership and innovation. They have a hands-on approach to projects and clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a passionate and energetic Clinical/Health Planner with the ability to assist on leading projects, with experience working on larger scale Hospitals. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and 'jumping on the tools' with Revit.
- Deliver conceptual design and design development
- Revit design and documentation
- Attend user group meetings
- Assist the Senior Clinical Planner in a 2IC capacity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong Revit skills with practical studio experience is a must
- 6+ years local experience and proven experience in a project leadership role
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Clinical/Healthcare sector experience is essential, with a good understanding of AHFG
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.