|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 12:57|
- Deliver exciting large scale Education and Residential projects (up to 400 units)
- Learn from notable industry leaders
- Supportive and collaborative working environment in CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well known and award-winning design studio has offices nationwide and a global reputation for design leadership and innovation. They have a hands-on approach to projects and clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a passionate Mid-Level Architect with all round skills and the ability to assist on leading projects. There is a mix of larger scale Education projects (both School Infrastructure and private independent schools) and Multi-unit Residential (200-400 units) at design and post DA stages. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and 'jumping on the tools' with Revit when required.
- Assist with the design and delivery of complex projects
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Contribute to the generation of ideas within design and construction
- Resolve design issues and be responsive to client feedback
- Produce documentation that complies with company Standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, registration preferred but not essential
- Advanced Revit skills on larger scale projects
- Min of 5+ years local experience and proven all round experience
- Outstanding communication, creativity and presentation skills
- Education (public or private) and Multi-unit Residential sector experience is preferred
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's