Architect/2IC - Tier 1 - Multi-Residential
|Job title:||Architect/2IC - Tier 1 - Multi-Residential|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
- Deliver a large scale Residential project from concept stage
- Learn from notable industry leaders
- Work within a truly supportive and collaborative working environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This high profile and award-winning design studio has a global reputation for design leadership and innovation. They have a hands-on approach to projects and clients, and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a passionate Architect/2IC with all round skills and the ability to assist on leading a large scale Residential project. This recently approved project consists of 3 large towers and approximately 600 units. The project will commence in the coming weeks at concept stage with DA due next quarter. There is also a variety of other high profile projects both secured and in the pipeline. You will commence on this Residential project and see it through to completion under the guidance of 2 industry regarded studio Principals.
- Contribute to the generation of ideas within design and construction
- Assist with the guidance of junior team members
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Resolve design issues and be responsive to client feedback
- Produce documentation that complies with company Standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, registration preferred but not essential
- Advanced Revit skills
- Min of 5+ years local experience and proven all round experience
- Outstanding communication, creativity and presentation skills
- Mid to large scale multiunit Residential project experience is essential
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio. Their ongoing investment into their employees health, wellbeing and career development is noted within the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.