|Job title:||Project Leader|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a medium sized multidisciplinary architectural practice that has been established for over 30 years. Based in the CBD, they specialise in Commercial, Workplace and Residential projects valued up to $50m. Their clients range from private residences to larger scale multi-unit Residential and Commercial developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role would suit a driven mid-level Project Leader or experienced Graduate with all round skills and a desire to take that next step. You will be guided by a highly experienced company Director. It will also be a client facing role and have documentation resources to assist. You will commence on either a mid-sized Commercial or Residential project subject to your level of skill and experience.
- Meet with the client and liaise with consultants and authorities
- Lead the entire process from the initial concept stage
- Assist with the guidance of junior team members
- Resolve design issues and be responsive to client feedback
- Be hands-on and manage the documentation process to comply with company Standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, registration preferred but not essential
- Be Revit proficiency
- Min of 6+ years local experience and proven all round experience
- Outstanding communication, creativity and presentation skills
- Previous exposure leading small to medium sized Commercial/Residential projects is essential
This environment is relaxed, mature and respectful. The team like to work autonomously but within a collaborative, fun environment. Their ongoing investment into their employees health, wellbeing and career development is noted within the industry.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.