|Job title:||Case Manager|
|Salary||Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer|
|Contact name:||Sarah Pegios|
- 6 Month full-time contract, immediate start
- Potential for permanent employment at contract completion
- Energetic and supportive working environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Not-For-Profit is well established within the NDIS space and has grown from strength to strength over the 30 years they have been in operation. Their exemplary approach to their stakeholders paired with the friendly and supportive nature of their wider team, make them a strong and quality-driven pillar within the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Case Manager, you will support an established caseload of clients and key stakeholders across a number of sites in Sydney, ensuring each is managed with care and commitment. You will promote the best interests of those you support through the development of tailored plans which are regularly reviewed to meet each individuals personal needs.
- Develop and review tailored support plans
- Provide guidance to Support Workers to successfully implement plans
- Risk assessments
- Prepare NDIS submissions to support SIL profiles
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Case Manager within the NDIS space is highly advantageous
- Bachelor in Social Work/Psychology or relevant Social Sciences degree
- Current NSW Driver's Licence
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This organisation prides itself on its highly collaborative team environment and constant focus on the delivery of the highest quality care. In this position you will be supported from both management and the wider team, ensuring that you are able to always perform at your very best.
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
- Head office located within the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Boost the attractiveness of your resume by working with the reputable team
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C