|Salary||$70,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award-winning, medium-sized studio located in Surry Hills is an Architectural practice that specialises in Civic, Public, and Recreational sectors. They have been able to secure a strong pipeline of projects to ensure consistent work that has allowed them to grow their team. The studio prides itself on growing and training their them into more senior areas of the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Architect you will be responsible primarily for concept through to DA, however, you will also utilise your experience to provide excellent construction documentation. You will report directly to an Associate level Architect who will assist in guiding and collaborating with you for your projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will utilise your skills in Design and DA/CC documentation.
- Work across multiple Civic / Public / Recreational projects.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience with Government / Civic / Public or Recreational projects is desired.
- Professional experience using Vectorworks.
- Exposure and experience with Revit is a plus.
- Great knowledge of BCA
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture is preferred with the motivation to become registered in the future.
This studio is highly motivated to develop their team's skills and abilities within the industry. They have a great view on career development as they love to watch people grow alongside the business. They are an award-winning studio who pride themselves on creating a friendly and supportive team environment that has been able to build some of the most talented Architects in the Australian industry.
- Incredibly designed open working space.
- Excellent team-centric culture.
- Enjoy the mentorship of more senior members of the team to improve the quality of your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.