|Job Title:||Mid-Level Architect|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 14:07|
- Incredibly designed open working space.
- Excellent team-centric culture.
- Enjoy the mentorship of more senior members of the team to improve the quality of your abilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a medium-sized studio located in Surry Hills who have built a strong reputation within the industry via many awards for creative and well-known projects in the Civic and Sports / Recreational sectors. The studio has the need to expand its team through a strong pipeline of exciting work ahead.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As one of the team's Mid-level Architects, you will be responsible for the creative conceptual designs through to DA / CC. You will work alongside experienced Architects to improve your skills and create strong long-term bonds. Reporting directly to an Associate Architect you will receive career guidance to solidify your future in the industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will utilise your skills in Design and DA/CC documentation.
- Work across multiple Civic / Public / Recreational projects.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
- Deliver exquisite work for your clients and the public.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in both design and documentation.
- Exposure to one of the following project types - Civic / Sports + Recreational sectors.
- Exposure and professional experience with Revit.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture is preferred with the motivation to become registered in the future.
This studio is highly motivated to develop their team's skills and abilities within the industry. They have a great view of career development as they love to watch people grow alongside the business. They are an award-winning studio who pride themselves on creating a friendly and supportive team environment that has been able to build some of the most talented Architects in the Australian industry.
As an Award-winning studio they pride themselves on their ability to develop skills within the team. You will receive constant check-ins and have meetings with your mentor. The employees would describe their team as a tight-knit family feel with constant team collaboration events and Friday afternoon cheese, biscuits, and wine for a week well done!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's