Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic|
|Salary:||$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 16:44|
Join a growing hospital during their expansion into Cardiothoracic care. Share your knowledge in this specialized area with a supportive team.
- Work with a supportive and multidisciplinary team
- Flexible work arrangements to match the work, life balance you require
- $65,665 - $92,230 base PA+ super + benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australia’s largest and highly respected operator of Private Hospitals, focused on maintaining the highest standards of quality care and safety for all patients and staff. You will be joining a private hospital South of Sydney with a full range of medical and surgical services across 151 beds.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with experience in Cardiothoracic ICU or CCU to join a reputable hospital in a time of exciting development.
Beginning their expansion into Cardiothoracic surgery in 2021, this is a rare opportunity to help build this specialized area of critical care, where you will be responsible for patient care and maintaining safe clinical practices with the support of your management team, who will assist you in meeting your professional and personal goals.
- Evaluate & co-ordinate delivery of care to patients
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Interpret complex ECG’s and escalate care as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Prior experience in Cardiothoracic care
- Experience in Coronary Care or Intensive Care
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing desirable
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
This organisation truly understand that each employee is unique and endeavor to provide flexible working arrangements, career progression pathways and mentorship that has been tailored to the individuals professional and personal goals.
- $65,665 - $92,230 base per annum+ superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements with part or full time hours on offer
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship
- Discounts on private health insurance & retail services
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or call Lindsay on 0405 790 254 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour + super + benefits
Recovery Registered Nurse
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits
Registered Nurse - Aged Care
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
$34.81 - $48.89 base + super + benefits