|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 16:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well known and award-winning design studio has offices nationwide and a global reputation for design leadership and innovation. They have a hands-on approach to projects and clients and a collaborative approach to their design and workplace culture. They are based conveniently close to public transport in the CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is ideal for a passionate Mid-Level Interior Designer with a strong eye for detail and design, and an ability to assist on leading projects. The projects are a variety of higher end large scale Commercial Workplace, at different stages. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and documentation with Revit when required.
- Discuss design briefs and concepts with clients
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor plans
- Resolve design issues and be responsive to client feedback
- High levels of joinery detailing, FF&E's and mood boards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design/Architecture
- Advanced Revit skills on larger scale projects
- Min of 5+ years local experience and proven all round experience
- Possess a strong design aesthetic with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Large scale Workplace project experience is essential
This environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's