Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a large, national engineering consultancy that provides many engineering services including Building Services, Civil, Structural, and Level 3 design works. The leadership team encourages flexible working and offers fantastic career progression opportunities to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Electrical Group Manager, you will be responsible for producing ASP3 design across various types of projects including all types of substations from padmounts and kiosks to chamber and indoor substations. You will have the opportunity to work as the 2IC to the Group Manager and to lead and manage projects.
- Design of ASP3 engineering including overhead and underground works
- Ensure designs are compliant and according to Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, and Essential Energy standards
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including energy authorities
- Support and mentor Junior Designers
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Familiar with Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy, and Essential Energy standards & designs
- Knowledge of NSW utilities
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience mentoring or managing juniors is desirable
Employees enjoy working in this company as the culture has a strong focus on learning, personal development and training. The Directors are hands-on with delivering projects, however, allow employees opportunities to gain more responsibility and more ownership/autonomy over their work. The environment is team-focused, and employees share knowledge and collaborate.
- Career progression and ongoing salary reviews
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity for involvement in Building Services projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's