Project Engineer - Building and Construction
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Building and Construction|
|Contact Name:||Junji Kamoshida|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2021 16:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Nationally recognised builder, operating in Canberra for over 20 years. Specialists in the delivery of medium and large scale commercial construction with a diverse project portfolio. Due to securing a number of exciting new projects, they are seeking a driven Project Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Engineer, you will report to the Senior Project Manager. You will work collaboratively with the site team to deliver a landmark facility valued at over $100m, right from the Design Stages through to completion. You will liaise with the design team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard and with a strong focus on WHS legislation.
- Manage the design
- Service coordination
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with WHS and Quality Assurance processes as a Site/Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager or similar
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This energetic team pride themselves on their positive and uplifting team environment which makes it a real pleasure going to work everyday. Within this diverse team you will feel motivated to further your technical knowledge and experience to ensure you complete tasks to the highest of standards.
- Enjoy regular social events to encourage an enjoyable workplace
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
- Structured training opportunities to accelerate your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
Assistant Building Regulations Consultant
$60,000 - $75,000 + superannuation
Building Regulations Consultant
$75,000 - $100,000 + superannuation
Senior Building Regulations Consultant
$100,000 - $150,000 + superannuation
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super