Junior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $90,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 09:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Multi-Disciplinary engineering consultancy is highly regarded as one of the best in the country. With offices all across Australia, this consultancy is renowned for it's excellence on project design and delivery, and has secured a strong pipeline of projects for well into 2021. As such, this consultancy is looking for a Junior Structural Engineer to grow with the company and join their team of engineering professionals in Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside a team of skilled Engineers and Drafters, who will give you guidance and mentorship throughout your career. You will learn structural design and assist in the delivery of numerous residential, commercial, industrial, aged care, education, retail and maritime projects in Sydney. You will gain exposure to projects of a small to large scale and will utilise your knowledge of reinforced and post-tensioned concrete and steel.
- Design and take control of a range of projects
- Assist the team in delivering structural developments throughout Sydney
- Liaise with and brief the drafters for project delivery
- Manage and coordinate structural design and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 1 year domestic experience as a Structural Engineer
- Design experience using ETABS, RAPT, RAM Concepts and Spacegass
- Proven successful experience of Structural design and detailing
- Strong written and verbal communication
This opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to expand your design capabilities in a professional and supportive team environment. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and appreciated at the company, giving you the opportunity to advance in your career based on your performance.
- Work and be mentored by well-known industry professionals, to further develop your skills
- Be supported and encouraged to succeed in your career
- Regular team building and social activities
- Work-life balance is extremely encouraged
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Structural AutoCAD Drafter
$50,000 - $65,000 + Super
Junior Geotechnical Engineer
$65,000 - $90,000+
Junior Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $70,000 package
Structural Revit Drafter
$60,000 - $85,000 +
Junior Fire Services Designer
$70,000 - $85,000 + super