Clinical Nurse Educator
|Job Title:||Clinical Nurse Educator|
|Salary:||$96,685 – $99,800 + super + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 13:05|
Plan and coordinate education programs for a busy Theatre department in North Melbourne. Facilitate the education of both new and current staff.
- Flexible work arrangements with full and part time hours on offer
- $96,685 – $99,800 + super + benefits
- Career progression opportunities and mentorship
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A national provider of private hospitals, servicing every State and Territory across Australia. This is an organization that are well known for meeting exceptional clinical results and providing the highest quality patient care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A private hospital in North Melbourne are seeking a Perioperative Educator to join their team and to provide professional development to all Theatre staff. You will plan and coordinate education programs for current staff, new starters and graduates while being supported by a multidisciplinary team that will assist you in your own career development.
- Plan and Coordinate education programs, workshops and seminars
- Facilitate the education and upskilling of staff
- Contribute to policy and procedure changes
- Assist in the direct supervision of graduates and staff
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in Theatres
- Certificate IV training and assessment
- Post Grad Cert in Perioperative Nursing desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Full AHPRA registration & Current National Police Check
As one of Australia's largest provider of Private Hospitals this organization understand the importance of treating every one of their employees as an individual and endeavor to provide unique working arrangements, career progression plans & mentorship tailored to each staff member's individual needs, alongside their professional and personal goals.
- $96,685 – $99,800 pa + super + benefits
- Salary Packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements with part or full time hours on offer
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship
- Discounts on private health insurance & retail services
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lindsay on 0405 790 254 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's