Cadet Building Inspector x 4
|Job title:||Cadet Building Inspector x 4|
|Salary||$50,000 - $55,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 20 years and located in Sydney CBD, this company is one of the largest, privately-owned Building Regulations, Fire Engineering and Access consultancies in NSW. They partner with some of the most recognised Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients in Australia and strive towards being an employer of choice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Cadet, you will be responsible for assisting the technical team and administration team. The main functions will be to assist other Consultants and Directors in carrying out their functions as Building Inspectors, Building Regulation Consultants and Fire Safety Engineers. Full training, mentoring and support is provided.
- Assist in carrying out inspections for:
- Fire sealing and penetrations in fire rated elements
- Waterproofing to wet areas and balconies
- Fire doors and paths of travel for egress
- Final inspections to assess various items for BCA compliance
- Prepare documentation and design reports
- Acquire knowledge of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Undertaking or completed a Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or the like
- Able to work a minimum of 3-4 days per week
- Preferably 3rd or 4th-year university student as a minimum
- Familiar with the construction industry (desirable)
- Experience with quality assurance (desirable)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Coaching and mentorship from industry leaders
- Tailored career progression plan and pathway
- Full training on report writing, inspections and procedures
- Flexible structure to accommodate for uni and exams
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org