Clinical Assessment & Documentation Nurse
|Job title:||Clinical Assessment & Documentation Nurse|
|Salary||Agency Rates + Super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Aged Care provider based in Adelaide, with care homes across metro and regional South Australia. This provider is a not-for-profit organisation offering help at home, retirement living and residential care. They place great value in advocating for independence, choice, freedom and quality of care, which is why they are considered one of South Australia's foremost Aged Care providers.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Clinical Assessment & Documentation Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Residential Funding Manager to ensure the completion of assessments and care plans for all new admissions and residents with changed needs. You'll be responsible for investigating and documenting individual care needs thoroughly to positively impact each residents care experience.
- Complete quality standardised assessments and care plans
- Consult with residents and family members
- Adhering to and championing the Aged Care standards
- Educate and mentor front line staff in relation to documentation and ACFI skills
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills through participation in professional development
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- 2+ years ACFI experience
- Knowledge of the Aged Care standards
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Agency pay rates
- Travel subsidies provided
- Flexible start dates and contract length
- Possibility of transitioning to permanent
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C