|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 10:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a globally recognised top tier international studio known for their innovative designs and high profile projects. They have recently secured a large number of large scale Commercial and Infrastructure projects, with a current strong pipeline over the next few years.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is ideal for a passionate Graduate with a flair for high quality design and excellent all round skills. The existing projects are complex, large scale and at concept phase, however will progress to delivery phase in the latter half of the year.
- Assist with design development and documentation of larger scale complex projects
- Produce ideas to resolve design related issues
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Produce documentation that complies with company Standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Revit proficiency on larger scale complex projects
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum of 3+ years local experience and proven all round experience
- Outstanding communication, creativity and presentation skills
- Large scale Commercial, Infrastructure or Residential project experience preferred
This fun and collaborative environment is full of reputable leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for high quality design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in contact directly on the details above for larger size portfolios.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's