|Job title:||Architectural Designer|
|Salary||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a globally recognised top-tier international studio known for their innovative designs and high-profile projects. They have recently secured a large number of large-scale Commercial and Infrastructure projects, with a current strong pipeline over the next few years.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is ideal for an experienced Graduate or recently registered Architect with a flair for high-quality design and excellent all-around skills. Many of the existing projects are larger scale and at the concept phase, however will progress to delivery phrases in the latter half of the year.
- Assist with design development and documentation of large-scale complex projects
- Produce ideas to resolve design-related issues
- Liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Produce documentation that complies with company Standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Revit proficiency on larger scale complex projects
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Outstanding communication, creativity, and presentation skills
- Large-scale Commercial, Rail, or Infrastructure project experience would be great
This fun and collaborative environment is full of reputable leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for high-quality design. They have an equal obsession with the beauty and the details and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 5MB) or get in contact directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.