|Job title:||Urban Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$40 - $45 per hour|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned architecture and Urban Design firm are looking to engage an Urban Planner for a contract position over 4 - 6 weeks' working 4 days per weerk with the intention for this to lead into a permanent position. The company is looking to expand its planning team with this position. The firm works on a variety of residential, commercial, education, and master planning projects while also getting involved in some project management.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Director and working on an interstate masterplan of 200 hectares with lavish hills and beautiful water views. Your duties will involve, liaising with stakeholders, writing planning reports, and working closely with the Directors to successfully complete this task.
- Writing planning reports reflecting client needs.
- Preparation of urban planning designs.
- Managing several projects at once and liaising with all relevant stakeholders, such as clients and councils.
- Working closely with architects to achieve outcomes and to manage risk for planning approvals.
- Coordinating and negotiating planning applications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A candidate with a design background in architecture and/or urban design is highly desirable.
- Local planning experience is essential.
- Experience with master planning projects.
- Previous experience within other architecture firms/private sector is preferable.
As a firm that consistently invests in training and development initiatives, you will receive ongoing career development to allow you to progress further in your career. The firm provides a diverse and flexible work environment to promote staff morale and a healthy work/life balance.
- A supportive and welcoming team that promotes creativity and collaboration.
- A highly reputable firm that will boost the attractiveness of your CV.
- Opportunity to move into a permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.