Junior Electrical Engineer
|Job title:||Junior Electrical Engineer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$60,000 - $70,000 package|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, Building Services engineering consultancy located in Newcastle. They provide multidisciplinary services including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Fire, and deliver projects across all markets including healthcare, residential, educational, laboratory and commercial.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who has drafting experience and knowledge in Electrical services design. You receive mentorship and support and will become more involved in different project stages as you continue to learn and progress.
- Conduct maximum demand calculations, cable sizing, and lighting calculations
- Electrical services drafting using AutoCAD
- Collaborate with internal Engineers & Drafters
- Individual work management to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (preferred)
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
- A high level of commitment and honesty
Employees describe the company as having a fun and inclusive office culture. They have a breakout area in the office which includes a pool table and table tennis. The Directors place a strong emphasis on flexibility and encourage employees to leave the office early and to enjoy their personal lives. The working environment is also focused on learning and all team members are provided with support and career growth opportunities.
- Additional leave (RDO's every month)
- Career progression towards a senior position
- Mentorship and hands-on training
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.