Revit Designer - Fire
|Job title:||Revit Designer - Fire|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a medium size, Fire contractor that designs and installs Fire protection systems for large-scale projects. They specialise in many project types including data centre, aged care, residential, commercial, retail, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Director and working closely alongside a Senior Engineer, you will produce documentation mainly in Revit and occasionally in AutoCAD. You will have the opportunity to learn Fire services design and will have career growth opportunities as your skills improve. This role will allow you to work closely alongside 2 Directors and to assist them with other tasks.
- Produce and develop 3D documentation on various projects
- Edit models based on engineers recommendations
- Assist with wet & dry Fire design calculations
- Liaise with internal engineers
- Provide assistance to Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 2 years of experience using Revit MEP
- Previous experience modeling either wet or dry Fire in Revit
- Proficient using AutoCAD
- Previous experience with engineering calculations (an advantage)
- Engineering degree (an advantage, not essential)
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Career progression into design
- Competitive salary with reviews