Junior Fire Services Designer
|Job title:||Junior Fire Services Designer|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a successful, medium size Fire contractor that designs and installs Fire protection systems for large-scale projects. They specialise in many project types including data centre, aged care, residential, commercial, retail, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Director and learning from a Senior Engineer, you will be trained in Fire services design and will produce documentation mainly in Revit and occasionally in AutoCAD. This position offers career progression towards a senior position.
- Produce wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC and Australian standards
- Liaise with Engineers, Consultants, and Builders
- Produce and develop 3D documentation using Revit
- Edit models based on Engineers recommendations
- Provide assistance to Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient using Revit MEP & AutoCAD
- Experience modeling wet & dry Fire systems in Revit
- Familiar with the Fire industry/equipment etc
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Candidates who are advanced in Revit will receive a higher starting salary
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Competitive salary with reviews