Junior Fire Services Designer
|Job Title:||Junior Fire Services Designer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a successful, medium size Fire contractor that designs and installs Fire protection systems for large-scale projects. They specialise in many project types including data centre, aged care, residential, commercial, retail, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Director and learning from a Senior Engineer, you will be trained in Fire services design and will produce documentation mainly in Revit and occasionally in AutoCAD. This position offers career progression towards a senior position.
- Produce wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC and Australian standards
- Liaise with Engineers, Consultants, and Builders
- Produce and develop 3D documentation using Revit
- Edit models based on Engineers recommendations
- Provide assistance to Directors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient using Revit MEP & AutoCAD
- Experience modeling wet & dry Fire systems in Revit
- Familiar with the Fire industry/equipment etc
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Candidates who are advanced in Revit will receive a higher starting salary
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Competitive salary with reviews
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revit Designer - Fire
$70,000 - $85,000 + superannuation
Junior or Intermediate Fire Safety Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000 package
Junior or Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 package
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer - Level 3 ASP
$85,000 - $140,000 package
Senior Structural Engineer
$95,000 - $120,000+