Revit Designer - Fire
|Job title:||Revit Designer - Fire|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + superannuation|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a successful, medium size Fire contractor that designs and installs Fire protection systems for large-scale projects. They specialise in many project types including data centre, aged care, residential, commercial, retail, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Director and learning from a Senior Engineer, you will produce documentation mainly in Revit and occasionally in AutoCAD. You will be trained in design from day one if you have the desire to progress into engineering. Otherwise, there is a clear pathway to become a Senior Revit Designer.
- Produce and develop 3D documentation using Revit
- Edit models based on Engineers recommendations
- Provide assistance to Directors
- Produce wet & dry Fire services design according to the NCC and Australian standards
- Liaise with Engineers, Consultants, and Builders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient using Revit MEP & AutoCAD (essential)
- Experience modeling wet & dry Fire systems in Revit
- Familiar with the Fire industry/equipment etc
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred)
- Candidates who are advanced in Revit will receive a higher starting salary
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Competitive salary with reviews
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C