|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Diverse range of projects in Commercial, Residential and Mixed-Use
- Boutique studio with excellent culture and project involvement
- Very convenient with various modes of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works out of a local studio in Richmond, working on an exciting and diverse range of projects, from Commercial, Residential, Workplace, Aged Care, and more. As a boutique team, they work in close collaboration and enjoy a high level of project involvement.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for an immediate start for a capable and experienced Revit Documentor. You will work across a range of projects at different stages, predominately focusing on Revit documentation. This role is ideally for a permanent role, however, short term contracts are acceptable in the interim.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
Working at this studio you will enjoy the support and guidance of a hands-on Director whilst furthering your career and project experience in collaboration with down to earth and passionate people.
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Receive great opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.