|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Salary:||$50,000 to $60,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 13:54|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established since 2011, Ivory Group is an AFR Award-Winning Firm and two time medium Recruitment Agency of the year finalist that specialises in the sectors of Healthcare, Government, Construction, Architecture and Engineering. Across our offices in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne, we are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, and our ethical business practice.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting and Immediate opportunity for a Accounts Administrator to join our growing Sydney team with Ivory Group. You will join an established company support team, who are the engine alongside our experienced and successful recruitment professionals. This position represents a great opportunity for those seeking to develop and progress in their accounting career.
- Accounts payable & accounts receivables
- Bookkeeping administration
- National payroll processing for on-hired workers
- Client & supplier management
- Payment reconciliation
- Compliance admin
- Sales invoicing
- Database admin
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Experience or understanding of Xero
- A passion for high level customer service
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a collaborative team
- Proficient across Microsoft Office
Our Accounts/support team consists of a unique group of individuals that thrive by way of collaboration and assistance. With a varied level of skill set across the team, our style and culture is to focus on your growth by way of career progression and development. We love what we do and use our occupation to build teams and change lives. Open door policy applies here, no micromanagement with an opportunity to implement your flare and style towards your day to day duties.
- A tailored career development plan
- Opportunities to travel and collaborate across Ivory Group offices
- Flexible working conditions
- Open plan and collaborative office
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.