Senior Development Assessment Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Development Assessment Planner|
|Salary:||$60 - $70 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sanaz Jauher|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2021 17:53|
- Enjoy flexible start and finish times
- 3 months contract - potential
- Immediate start
This Local Council located in the heart of Sydney, is seeking to take on board a highly experienced Senior DA Planner, who is a natural in their flied of expertise. Join a team of positive and likeminded individuals.
As a Senior DA Planner, your role will include assessing DA's, site inspections and providing technical advice to stakeholders. You will manage and focus on residential projects and have a strong understanding of the BCA and EPA.
- Preparation of reports
- Stakeholder management and liaising
- Assessment of DA applications
- Site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Town Planning (or related)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior Local Government experience desirable
You will be joining a vibrant and collaborative team culture and have the ability to work alongside industry professionals. Enjoy having a tailored and exceptional mentoring and coaching program.
- Enjoy having a healthy work life balance with a 35 hour working week
- Motivating and supportive Management team
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Development Assessment Officer
$50 - $60 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Strategic Planner
$55 - $65 per hour + Super
$100,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation
Graduate Town Planner
$30 - $35 per hour + Super
Principal Strategic Planner
$100k - $110k + Super