Architectural Project Leader
|Job title:||Architectural Project Leader|
|Salary||$45 - $55 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Initial 6 month contract with strong potential for further extension
- Join a close knit team that pride themselves being collaborative
- Enjoy a flexible work life balance
This Local Council is located within the Western Sydney district. Strengthen your project portfolio by joining a team of highly experienced industry professionals, and play a part in managing from preliminary design through to project completion.
As a Architectural Project Leader, you will be overseeing and assisting with design management from preliminary design through to project completion of large scale Sports and Health Centre projects. You will also prepare project briefs, expression of interests, tender and contract documentation. Supervise design consultants, as well as reporting and consulting with assigned architectural PM to seek guidance and input during the project.
- Manage a small team of Design Consultants
- Engage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement project schedules and cost plans
- Prepare project briefs as well as tender and contract documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree Architecture or Project Management
- Strong experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Excellent management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Work alongside an understanding and supportive Manager, who is an expert within their field. The team is one that boasts a supportive and positive working environment.
- Enjoy employment stability with a strong project pipeline
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.