Civil Asset Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Asset Engineer|
|Salary:||$65 - $75 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sanaz Jauher|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 17:30|
- Initial 6 month contract with potential for further extension
- Major growth area for career progression
- Exceptional mentoring and coaching program
Located in the heart of Sydney, this Council is seeking a highly talented individual, that has a solid background as a Civil Asset Engineer. The successful candidate will receive reputable coaching and mentoring, to enable them in exceling their skills and strengthening their project portfolio.
As an Asset Engineer, you will be experienced and responsible for analysis, design, defect assessment and overall visual assessment of Civil Assets, such as kerb and gutter, footpaths, bridges, retaining walls, and passageways.
- Record Asset Conditions and Defects using GIS
- Inspect, develop maintenance and renewable programs for all Assets
- Prepare briefs for consultation engagement for consultation engagement and management of contracts
- Ability to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering (Civil/ Structural/ Infrastructure)
- Experience in Pavement Management System
- Solid knowledge of AustRoads, RMS Guidelines and LGA
- Strong background in Esri GIS, Microsoft Office, Sidra, Pathways, AutoCAD
This Local Council is a diverse group who pride themselves in collaboration and teamwork. Be a part of a team who are focused on providing a healthy work life balance, through offering flexible start and finish times.
- Enjoy working with a team who meet deadlines and deliver projects on time.
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Office is located within walking distance from public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's