|Job title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary||$45 - $50 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Initial 6 month contract for a Building Surveyor
- Great location that is close to public transport
- Grow and develop with an excellent mentoring and coaching program
This Local Council located in Western Sydney is seeking to take on board a highly skilled Building Surveyor, to join a vibrant and energetic team of reputable industry professionals.
As a Building Surveyor, you will be processing and assessing a broad range development and construction applications, as well as approvals. In relation to that, your role will also include providing informative advice to the community and ensuring all stakeholder engagement is professional and compliant.
- Investigating building work
- Residential and Commercial certification
- Building Inspections and safety checks
- Assessing Construction and compliance certificates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- TAFE Certification or Bachelors of Surveyor
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong background in a similar position
- Solid computer and communication skills
You will be joining a highly focused and driven team, with a positive and friendly culture. Being a part of this Local Council, will allow you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible start and finish times.
- Walking distance to public transport from Office
- Motivating and supportive Management team
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.